The Management Certificate is designed to deepen a professional’s ability to build an effective team, create a positive workplace, and execute ethical business strategies. Successful students in this certificate program who want to pursue a full degree at a later date may transfer their earned certificate courses towards one of Abraham Lincoln University’s Master’s degree programs.
The graduate level certificate in Management is designed to enhance a student’s professional skillset in:
- Analyzing the challenges that face organizations in changing environments and relate how managers strive to find solutions to those problems and new challenges.
- Evaluating and discussing leadership practices of managerial work.
- Determining methods and tools for working with executive management.
- Discussing the global implications for managers in terms of ethical considerations.
Table P17: Program Plan for the Management Certificate (Master’s level)
|Semester||Course #||Course Name||Credit Hours||Core/ Major||General Education||Required Elective|
|MGT570||Advanced Strategic Management||3||3||–||–|
|MGT620||Implementing Organizational Change||3||3||–||–|
|MGT646||Project Management Organizational Framework||3||3||–||–|
|Semester Credit Hours||9||9||–||–|
|Total for Semester 1||9||9||–||–|
|Semester Credit Hours||6||6||–||–|
|Total for Semester 2||6||6||–||–|
- This certificate program requires 15 credits.
- Certificate Programs require the completion of the ALU Online Orientation (ORT100) for students in addition to the credit hour requirements listed.