Abraham Lincoln University’s online graduate programs are designed for students who are working full-time but still seeking to further their education, advance their careers, or find employment in a new field.
Our online master’s and doctorate degrees provide non-traditional students with the ability to study anywhere at any time (with an internet connection), focusing on an education with real-world, practical application.
Master’s programs are completed over three semesters for a total of 36 credits, with 24 credits focused on core study areas and 12 credits on chosen electives. The Doctorate in Business Administration is completed over 60 semester units over 2.5 to 3 years. And you can learn more about our Juris Doctor program here.
Learn more about each program in detail:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Concentration in Power Generation Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Concentration in Coaching
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MS)
- Master of Science in Information Technology (MS)
- Master of Science in Law (MS)
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
- Juris Doctor (JD) – School of Law