The online diploma programs allow students to focus on a particular topic of interest through a 10-course program of study. Diploma programs are open to applicants who have at least a high school education or its equivalent.
The Diploma in Criminal Justice provides students with a broad framework of basic criminal justice skills. The coursework prepares students for an associate or bachelor’s program or to gain employment at law enforcement agencies requiring a diploma or class work in criminal justice.
The Diploma in Paralegal Studies is the initial paralegal studies program, preparing students for further work in the associate program or in the Bachelor’s Degree Program in Legal Studies. A diploma in paralegal studies may qualify a student to work in the legal field.
- The diploma programs require 30 credits.
- Diploma requirements are determined by the student’s catalog year provided that the student maintains continuous enrollment.
- All courses carry college credit and may be applied toward a degree.
- Diploma program prerequisites must be met.
- Diploma programs require the completion of the ALU Online Orientation for students in addition to the credit hour requirements listed. Learn more about each program in detail.
The online certificate programs available from Abraham Lincoln University allow students to focus on a topic of interest through a 4-course program of study.
Certificate programs require 12 credits.
The following certificates are offered at ALU: