Online Associate Degrees
The associate degrees available at Abraham Lincoln University are designed for those students seeking a practical, two-year study track.
Associate programs stand alone but may also be the foundation for further study at the bachelor’s level. The Associate degree programs at Abraham Lincoln University are meant to be taken in four semesters and consist of 60 credit hours.
These are the associate programs available for online study:
- Business Administration: The Associate of Science degree in Business Administration serves as a foundation for further business studies, as well as qualifying students for many office jobs in the business sector.
- Criminal Justice: The Associate of Science degree in Criminal Justice serves as a foundation for further studies in Criminal Justice, while also providing the associate degree necessary for employment in many state and local law enforcement organizations.
- General Studies: The Associate of Arts degree in General Studies provides a solid foundation for studies in any number of areas including arts, sciences, and English.
- Paralegal Studies: The Associate of Science degree in Paralegal Studies qualifies students for work as a paralegal in many settings, while also providing a solid basis for further legal studies and even a later advancement into the School of Law Juris Doctor program.
- Information Technology: The Associate of Science degree in Information Technology provides the foundation for students seeking to acquire the necessary IT knowledge, skills and credentials for a successful IT career path.