05 Feb Top 5 Benefits of Attending Law School Online | ALU
Some people are still pessimistic about attending an online law school, but the truth is a school like Abraham Lincoln University (ALU) is actually great options for people who would like to push through with their goal to become an attorney one day. It is a practical option with numerous benefits.
If you are also evaluating whether or not you should attend online law school, here are some of the benefits which could help you clear your head:
- Lower Cost. The expenses for online law degree are much cheaper than the traditional law courses. For example, in an average university, the costs for three terms can surmount to $100,000. This paves way to obtaining juris doctorate. For more expensive universities, the costs will escalate up to $150,000. On the other hand, top online law schools can only cost around $30,000 for a juris doctorate. Because of that, you would not end up being burdened by student loans and debts just so you could finish your law degree.
- Time-Efficient. If you currently have a job or you are tied up with your family obligations, attending online law degree will be your best option. You no longer have to bother yourself with commuting. You can fulfill your responsibilities as a law student at ALU even if you are at home. You can even do things after work, so long as you have your computer. Even if you have a hectic schedule, you can find easily find time to study so long as you are determined to do so.
- Manageable Pace. Traditional law school puts heavy pressure on their students. If you want to focus just on the learning and skip the unnecessary stress, online law school will be the right option for you. You can set the time when you will study for your classes. You can also have better control of your schedule.
- Opportunity to Switch Careers. If you feel that you are ready for a career change and you want to become a lawyer, you should not let your current duties stop you. Most of the people who opt for online law school are paralegals, law clerks and policemen. However, there are also those who are from a completely different field. Hence, there should be nothing that would stop you from grabbing this opportunity.
- Stepping Stone. Becoming a lawyer is a major decision in life. Getting into an online law school will ease you into this new arena without too many complications. First, admission is relatively easier compared to traditional law schools. Once you have a primer about the law field, you have the option to get into the standard law schools in the future. Second, if you are not yet completely sure whether you really want to become a lawyer someday, this would allow you to test the waters.
These are just a few of the top most benefits of attending a law program online like Abraham Lincoln University. Once you get into the program you would be able to witness the great opportunities which would open up for you. Things are bound to get better after you finish your degree.